Soft and gooey and oh so delicious! These cookies take less time to make then running to the store to grab a box of cookies. There is something so decadent about creating your own cookie and these definitely takes the challenge.
15 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix butter with sugars and stir until thickened.
- Add in egg and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- Mix baking soda, salt and flour together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8mins (on the dot trust me!) let cool for 3-5mins and eat!