Chicken thighs are so much juicier, cheaper and better tasting than chicken breast (FACTS). I find them so much more versatile and think they are the perfect portions. If you disagree, well give me an argument and we can talk LOL.
This sheet pan dinner is a great family meal and perfect meal prep for the week. Lots of veggies, juicy chicken and great spices. We love making this in our household as there is always enough for lunches the next day.
Juicy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 12 chicken thighs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 6-8 brussel sprouts
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6-8 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- Cut the fat from the chicken thighs. Add all of your spices to a bowl and mix. Add the lemon to the chicken thighs then the spices and mix together. Let it marinate for 30mins.
- Set your oven to 425F. Add all of your prepared veggies to a bowl and season with salt, pepper and about 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Arrange the veggies on your sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the marinated chicken on top.
- Bake for 35-40mins until chicken is cooked through. Flip halfway. When done, cover with aluminum foil and let rest 5-7mins.
- Serve with sliced avocado and fresh chopped parsley.