Here me out, an air fryer is definitely one of my favourite appliances thus far. My only challenge was attempting to bake with it, but, I made it happen and these cookies are the prize. Air Frying just makes everything tasty without being too guilty about it.
Healthy Air Fryer Cookies
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Set Air Fryer to 350F
- Mix together both the 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp of almond flour in a bowl. Add in the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder and mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, mix melted butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and egg until a paste forms.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mix until combined and add the dark chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spray your airfryer with a non-stick spray. Use a 1 tbsp scooper and scoop them onto the air fryer trayer with at least 2cm of space in between.
- Air fry for 6mins, then allow to cool for 2mins. Serve and enjoy!