Here me out, an air fryer is definitely one of my favourite appliances thus far. My only challenge was attempting to bake with it, but, I made it happen and these cookies are the prize. Air Frying just makes everything tasty without being too guilty about it.
Healthy Air Fryer Cookies
The best air fryer cookies you will ever have!
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Set Air Fryer to 350F
- Mix together both the 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp of almond flour in a bowl. Add in the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder and mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, mix melted butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and egg until a paste forms.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mix until combined and add the dark chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spray your airfryer with a non-stick spray. Use a 1 tbsp scooper and scoop them onto the air fryer trayer with at least 2cm of space in between.
- Air fry for 6mins, then allow to cool for 2mins. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply